Skip to main content

Apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction

You can use this application form to make a claim for

* Council Tax Reduction (help towards your Council Tax)

* Housing Benefit (help with your rent)

* Alternative Council Tax Reduction (alternative help with Council Tax, available to people over pension age only)

Before you start you'll need to know:

* What benefits you already receive

* Your National Insurance number

* Details of your outstanding claims

* Details of your household income

Start a new form

Click below on the start button to begin a new application:

Continue with a saved form

Click below on the load saved application button to continue completing a previously saved application. You will need your saved application reference number and password to continue.