- Full Time Equivalent Salary (based on a 37 hour working week)
- £41675 - £44632
- Occupational group
- Care/Social Work
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Children and Family Services - Directorate
- Closing Date
- 19 March 2020
- Shortlisting date
- 20 March 2020
- Proposed Interview Date
- 31 March 2020
- Place of work
- East Locality Team, Hull; Kenworthy House, Hull; McMillan Family Resource Centre, Hull; Myton Centre, Hull HU2 9DB
- For an informal discussion please contact
- Sarah Gibson
- Contact telephone
- 01482 616364
Hull is a city with a renewed sense of optimism, with our City of Culture status and is a great City in which to live and to work.
We have vacancies for Team Managers in the Locality Teams and Looked After Children’s Team, if you are ready for this there has never been a better time than right now, if successful you will join a welcoming service where expectations are high, but you will receive excellent support and supervision in the role. We are investing in safeguarding services in order to drive service improvement and achieve better outcomes for the children and families in Hull. We want passionate and experienced staff to join us on our improvement journey.
We would like to hear from experienced practitioners at an advanced level who can demonstrate;
- a relentless commitment to quality – and able to talk about what good practice ‘looks like’ for children, young people and families;
- a high level of ambition for vulnerable children and families
- a relentless focus on service quality and continuous improvement in order to improve outcomes for children and young people.
You will be required to understand your team’s performance and provide regular supervision to team members in a way which supports confident and autonomous practice. You will also work with peers to develop practice across the locality as part of the Service Improvement Plan.
As well as competitive pay and reward other benefits include:
- Relocation Allowance available to minimise any financial detriment which may be incurred by newly appointed staff moving from outside the area (subject to eligibility)
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free Parking on most sites (exception is City Centre sites – but reduced price parking passes are available for these)
- Laptops and mobile phones for all social workers and managers, to enable them to work smarter and more flexibly.
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Salary sacrifice schemes – child care vouchers, cycle to work and car schemes available
Please contact email@example.com tel: 01482 616364 to arrange a call back to discuss these roles.
Please ensure that you complete and submit your application by midnight on the closing date.
We reserve the right to amend the dates associated with this advert, which may include closing the advert early where required.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced & Childrens Barring List Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.