Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Council and democracy > Feedback or getting involved > Customer feedback > ...
Children's services complaints

Social services complaints - what can you complain about?

  • an unwelcome or disputed decision
  • concern about the quality or appropriateness of a service
  • delay in decision making or provision of services
  • delivery or non-delivery of services, including complaints procedures
  • quantity, frequency, change or cost of a service
  • attitude or behaviour of staff
  • application of eligibility and assessment criteria
  • the impact on a child or young person of the application one of our policies
  • assessment, care management and review

There may be other things not on the above list that you can complain about - you should contact the complaints manager, who will advise you.

Contact us

Complaints manager
Brunswick House
Strand Close
Beverley Road
Map (link opens in a new window) 

Tel: (01482) 616143

Local Government Ombudsman
Advice Team
PO Box 4771

Tel: 0845 6021983
Fax: 024 7682 0001


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Search this site for...

Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2016