Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Council and democracy > Council tax > Bills and recovery > ...
Bills and recovery

Information request

After a liability order is granted if the full outstanding balance has not been paid, or a payment arrangement made, a form is sent requesting details of your household income. This form is part of the legal procedure and must be returned by law.

If it is not returned, a fine of £500 could be issued by the courts. If false information is supplied, the fine is up to £1000.

A criminal conviction would also be recorded.

Contact us

You can contact us via any customer service centre or by our online enquiry form.

Local taxation
Hull City Council
PO Box 15

Tel: 01482 300 300
Text phone: 01482 300 349
Fax: 01482 613 562

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017