Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Business > Permits, licences and registration > [ Pavement cafe licence ]
Permits, licences and registration

Pavement café licence

If a café, mobile food stall or other business selling food and drink provides an outside seating area on the public highway, they must have a valid street café licence.

How to apply

Download the document detailed below to apply for a pavement café licence, or alternatively for further information, please contact the Licensing Section for an application form and further information.

Pending applications are available below -
PDF Icon Cocoa Chocolatier (size: 68.2 Kb)
(link opens in new window)

PDF Icon Tapasya @ Marina (size: 68.1 Kb)
(link opens in new window)

Contact us

Licensing Section
33 Witham

Tel: 01482 300 301
Text phone: 01482 300 349
Fax: 01482 612 061

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint

Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017