Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Community and living > Marriages and civil partnerships > [ Approved religious premises ]
Marriages and civil partnerships
 See also
Registering a building
Current licence applications

Religious buildings approved for civil partnerships in Hull

It is possible to register your Civil Partnership within a religious building, as long as the building has been approved for this purpose.  The registrars will attend to complete the registration which can be preceded or followed by a religious ceremony or blessing.

St. Ninian's and St. Andrew's United Reformed Church
Chanterlands Avenue

Contact: Revd. Simon Swailes
Tel: 01482 444 173 or 07903 968 162

Find out more about civil partnership registration at St. Ninian's and St. Andrew's United Reformed Church.

Inside St Ninians and St Andrews Church

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint

Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017