Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Housing > Housing advice > [ Immigration inspection ]
Housing advice

Immigration inspection

If you have a relative from outside the EU who wants to visit for a number of months or live permanently in Hull, you can ask us to inspect the house they intend to live in to make sure that  -

  • the property is in a good state of repair
  • there is nothing about the building that may affect the health of the occupants
  • the house will not be overcrowded

Contact us

Private housing environmental health team
Hull City Council
Kingston House
Bond Street

Tel: 01482 300 300
Text phone: 01482 300 349

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017