Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Business > Permits, licences and registration > [ Food export certificates ]
Permits, licences and registration

Food export certificate

If you have a food business and wish to export food to outside the European Union, you must have a food export certificate. These certificates are issued to satisfy the particular requirements of each importing country.

Your certificate shows that the country importing the food is satisfied to receive it. We inspect each consignment to make sure that it complies with food safety legislation.

Apply for a food export certificate

The embassy or consulate of the country of destination will supply you with the details and format required for the certificate. You must then contact us with this information. We will then check the consignment and issue the certificate. We charge a fee for food export certificates.

Contact us

Food Safety Section
Environmental Health
Hull City Council
33 Witham

Tel: 01482 300 301
Text phone: 01482 300 349
Fax: 01482 615 450

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint

Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017