Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Business > Permits, licences and registration > [ Home boarding ]
Permits, licences and registration

Home boarding

A pet sitting licence is required by anyone providing boarding service in their own home for other people's animals.

Licences to board these animals are issued under the Animal Boarding Establishments Act 1963, and must be renewed annually.

Once an application has been received, an officer will arrange to inspect the premises to ensure its suitability. The licence will be issued once all licence conditions are met and after payment of the licence fee.


Animal home boarding annual licence - £52 inclusive of VAT. The licence period runs from December to December.

Contact us

Environmental Health
Hull City Council
33 Witham

Tel: 01482 300 301
Text phone: 01482 300 349
Fax: 01482 615 504

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint

Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017