Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Environment > Recycling and waste > Trade waste collection > ...
Trade waste collection
 See also
Visit the GOV.UK website to check registered waste carriers

Find a registered waste carrier

If you do not dispose of your waste at an authorised facility yourself or through an employee of your business, you are under a legal obligation to check that the person taking your waste is authorised.

You can check whether the person is authorised by checking any registered waste carrier’s certificate you have been shown on the Environment Agency’s website or by contacting the Environment Agency on 03708 506 506 and asking for an ‘instant waste carrier validation check’.

Visit the Environment Agency’s website to check registered waste carriers (link opens in a new window)

You are also legally required to describe the wastes you produce and intend to transfer for disposal or recovery. This is commonly known as a trade waste agreement or a controlled waste transfer notes.

A sample controlled waste transfer note is available to download below -

Contact us

Hull City Council
Kingston House
Bond Street

Tel: 01482 300 300
Text phone: 01482 300 349

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017