Hull Arena conditions of entry
For your safety and wellbeing, Hull Arena operates the following conditions of entry -
- bottles, cans, alcohol or food must not be brought into Hull Arena
- illegal substances must not be brought into or taken on the premises. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be evicted from the building
- offensive weapons or similar devices are not permitted in the venue. Any person found in possession of such articles will be refused entry or removed from the premises
- smoking is not allowed in the arena. Disregard for this policy will lead to eviction from the building without a refund
- photography or filming is not permitted within the premises, without a prior arrangement with the management
Security officers are entitled to search customers and their belongings at any time. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
Spectators are reminded to keep an eye on the puck at all times when attending an ice hockey match.
Users shall observe and comply with all instructions and requests of the council or its authorised agent whose decision shall be final in all matters.
Any person offending against these regulations and conditions of use may be excluded or removed from Hull Arena and be only permitted to return at the discretion of the council or its authorised agent.
This is without prejudice to any claim which the council may have against such persons. No refund shall be payable to such persons.