If you enjoy a game of football with friends or as part of a team, there are a number of football pitches available in Hull, some with changing facilities.
All our council pitches must be booked in advance, most pitches have been provided for the football leagues so they will be booked most weekends.
If you are part of a league, please contact your league secretary (not the council) who will arrange your pitch for you.
If you are not part of a league and just want a casual game telephone us on 01482 300 300 to book a pitch (please be aware there may not be a pitch available).
Pitch fitness due to weather conditions
You can make sure your pitch is playable prior to arrival by telephoning the pitch fitness line on the morning of your fixture on 0871 522 2570. This service is available from October to March each year.
Football pitches are available at (maps open in a new window) -
- Alderman Kneeshaw – Amethyst Road, Bilton Grange Estate (changing facilities)
- Bude Road – Bude Road, Bransholme (changing facilities)
- Burnham Road (changing facilities) Map
- Bricknell - Cropton Road Map
- Costello - Boothferry Road (changing facilities) Map
- Courtland Road Map
- Dane Park - Orchard Park Estate Map
- Ennerdale Leisure Centre
- Gower Road Map
- Ings Road (changing facilities)
- King George V - Northgate Map
- Longhill - Hardington Close, Frome Road, Longhill Estate (changing facilities)
- Oak Road - Oak Road Map
- Newington Park - Massey Street (changing facilities) Map
- Noddle Hill - Noddle Hill Way, Bransholme (changing facilities)
- Pickering Park - Pickering Park Road (changing facilities) Map
- Riley Fields Map
- Springhead Avenue (changing facilities) Map
- St Johns (changing facilities)
- St Thomas More Map
- Wymersley Park Map