Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Transport and streets > [ Road and path maintenance ]
Transport and streets
Dropped kerbs 
Gating orders 
Gully cleansing 
Manhole covers 
Paths and grit bins 
Road and path repairs 
Roads and gritting 
Street furniture 
Street repairs 
Trees and verges 

Road and pathway maintenance

 Road gritting

Roads and gritting - Find out how we treat roads during adverse weather conditions


Paths and grit bins - You can access grit to help clear paths during wintry weather

 Gully cleansing

Gully cleansing - Learn about how and when we clean the gullies on your street


Roadworks - Find out about road closures due to roadworks

Street light

Street lighting - Report a broken street light


Street furniture - Report a damaged traffic sign or broken bollard

Dropped kerb

Dropped kerbs - Get approval or consent to drop a kerb for vehicle access

Gating orders

Gating orders - Find out about gating orders issued when we plan to close an alleyway with a gate


Manhole covers - Let us know if you find a manhole with a missing cover


Road and path repairs - Report a road or path defect

Oil spill Spillages - Report a spillage on the road

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017