Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Housing > Council housing > [ Unauthorised occupation ]
Council housing
 See also
Tenancy fraud

Unauthorised occupation

If someone has moved into your home without your permission or you are concerned about squatters in a nearby council property, contact your neighbourhood housing officer, visit your local customer service centre or information point or contact us on 01482 300 300 (Monday to Friday, 8am - 7pm and Saturday,  9am - 1pm) or out of hours on 01482 318 484.

Find your nearest customer service centre or information point

Contact us

Housing Services
Hull City Council
Kenworthy House
98 - 104 George Street

Tel: 01482 300 300
Text phone: 01482 300 349

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017