Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Environment > Pollution > [ Water quality ]
Drainage and sewage 
 Web links
Environment Agency

Water quality

Responsibility for investigating water pollution in Hull is split between Hull City Council and the Environment Agency.

  • If you want to report a quality problem with your domestic water supply, report it to Hull City Council on 01482 300 300 (text phone 01482 300 349) or talk to the local water supplier - Yorkshire Water on 0845 124 2424
  • If you want to report a pollution problem in a river or other public watercourse, report it to the Environment Agency on 0800 807 060

Find out more about river pollution and the work of the Environment Agency (link opens in a new window)

Vist the Yorkshire Water website to find out more about your local water supplier (link opens in new window)

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017