Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Environment > [ Animal welfare ]
Importing animals 
Microchipping cats and dogs 
 See also
Animal licences

Animal welfare

We investigate complaints and provide advice on the following animal welfare issues -

  • dog warden scheme
  • horses on the highway or on council land 
  • importing animals
  • microchipping

Please select the appropriate link for information on the above services together with details of how to make a complaint or enquiry.

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017