Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Community and living > Consumer advice and protection > [ Weights and measures ]
Consumer advice and protection
 See also

Weights and measures

If you have a query about weights and measures, or would like to make a complaint about a trader regarding weights and measures matter (for example petrol pumps, shop scales or pub measures), contact us using the online form below.

We can offer you advice on weights and measures law in relation to goods, services or the use of equipment.

If you are making a complaint about a trader regarding their short weight or size of produce, we will investigate your complaint and let you know of the outcome.

Contact us  

Trading Standards Advice
33 Witham

Tel: If you are a consumer please telephone 0345 404 0506
Text phone: 01482 300 349
Fax: 01482 615 572

We are open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, and Friday 9am to 4.30pm. Please note the trading standards office is not open to the public. If you have an enquiry please make this to trading standards by telephone, text phone, email or post.

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017