Hull City Council
You are here: Home > [ Report ]


You can report some things using online forms or by using the downloadable PDFs, by contacting our call centre via telephone on 01482 300 300 or text phone 01482 300 349, by email or by visiting us in person at our customer service centres.

Find your nearest customer service centre 

PDF icon
Cucsomter service centre (CSC) icon
Telephone icon
Mouse icon


Address - change of address (council tax) [online form]

Antisocial behaviour [online form]


Benefit - housing benefit and council tax benefit change of circumstance [online form and PDF documents]

Benefit - housing benefit and council tax benefit temporary absence [PDF document]

Benefit fraud [online form]

Benefit - landlords' decisions and payments [PDF document]

Bills - bills and recovery attachment of earnings (council tax) [online form]

Blue badge abuse [online form]

Broken - streetlight [online form]


Committees - scrutiny comment form [online form]

Complaint - complaints about schools [PDF document]

Consumer advice - request advice [online form]

Council tax benefit - temporary absence [PDF document]  

Council housing - report a non-emergency repair [links to Northgate]

Council housing - report a non-emergency repair (in other languages) [links to Northgate] 

Council tax - change of address [online form]


Dead animals - street cleaning and collection [online form]

Dog fouling - report [online form]


Furniture - Re-Run collection request (unwanted items in good working order) [online form]

Fly tipping - report [online form]


Hazards - report a hazard in your home (private tenants only) [online form]

Horses - report them on the highway or council land [online form]

Housing - report a non-emergency repair [links to Northgate] 

Housing - report a non-emergency council housing repair (in other languages) [links to Northgate]

Housing benefit - appeals [webpage links through to an online form from a third party]

Housing benefit - change of circumstance [online form and PDF documents]

Housing benefit - landlords decisions and payments [PDF document]

Housing benefit - Landlords' Survey [online form]



Illegal sales to young people [online form]

Illegal waste carrier [online form]


Libraries - feedback form [online form]



Needle and syringe - collection and disposal [online form]

Noise nuisance - report [online form]


Overview - overview and scrutiny comment form [online form]


Pothole - report [online form]

Private tenants - report a hazard in your home [online form]



Repair - report a non-emergency council housing repair [links to Northgate]

Repair - report a non-emergency council housing repair (in other languages) [links to Northgate]


Scam - report [online form]

Smoke problems - report [online form]

Streetlight - broken [online form]


Tenancy fraud [online form]



Whistleblowing - report [online form]

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017