Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Planning > [ Land ownership ]
 See also
Hull Development Framework

Land ownership

NPS Humber Ltd, on behalf of Hull City Council, keeps a record of land and property that the council has an interest in. We NPS Humber Ltd can also advise on council land/property boundary issues in consultation with the council legal services.

If you would like information on a building or land, please contact us and provide -

  • your name, address and telephone number
  • map showing location of land or property or a description of location (for example, 123 Smith Street, land adjacent or opposite to 123 Smith Street or boundary to the rear/side of 123 Smith Street). Also include any landmarks around it

You can also contact us to discuss renting or buying council-owned land or property. Please email or use the postal address below.

Contact us

NPS Humber Limited
Earle House
Colonial Street
Map (link opens in a new window)

Tel: 01482 334 477

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017