Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Housing > [ Housing advice ]
Damp and mould 
Homeless people 
Housing advice for Forces personnel 
Immigration inspection 
PEAL project 
Preventing homelessness 
 See also
Advice for landlords
Advice for private tenants
Council tenancies
Environmental nuisance
Equipment and adaptations
 Web links
Shelter - Get advice
Mortgage difficulties

Housing advice

Find out more about homelessness

Homelessness - Find out how we can help if you are homeless or you think you are going to become homeless

Find local hostels

Hostels - If you need somewhere to stay for the night you may be able to stay in a hostel. Find details of local hostels

Find out more about empty properties

Empty properties - We investigate empty properties reported to us to ensure that any nuisance they may be causing is dealt with. This may involve boarding up properties, clearing away rubbish or stopping water leaks. If a building is dangerous we can arrange for its demolition or stabalisation

Find out more about damp and mould

Damp and mould - Damp can be caused in a number of ways. Make sure you ventilate your home to eliminate condensation and moisture 

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017