Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Housing > [ Council housing ]
Apply for a council home 
Contents insurance 
Council housing for ex-Armed Forces 
Council housing rent 
Council tenancies 
Housing performance 
Improvements and repairs 
Right to buy 
Subletting your home 
Tenant participation 
Unauthorised occupation 
 See also
Decent homes standard
Managing rent arrears
Housing strategies and plans
 Web links
Use my place

Council housing

Council home

Apply for a council home - Find out more about HomeSearch or bid for a council home online

Mutual exchange

Mutual exchange - Find out about swapping your home with another tenant and search for someone to exchange with

Contents insurance

Contents insurance - Protect yourself, your family and your belongings with 'Pay As You Go' insurance from Allianz Insurance plc

Council housing rent

Council housing rent - Pay your council housing rent or get advice about managing your rent arrears

Council tenancies

Council tenancies - Find out about different tenancy agreement types, the work we are doing to review our agreements and how you can end your tenancy


Council garages - We have council garages available to rent across the city... Find out how to apply 

Improvements and repairs

Improvements and repairs - You can report repairs online, in person, by telephone or in writing

 Antisocial behaviour Antisocial behaviour - If you are a council tenant find out how to report antisocial behaviour
Find out more about damp and mould Damp and mould - Damp can be caused in a number of ways. Make sure you ventilate your home to eliminate condensation and moisture 
Right to buy

Right to buy - You have the right to buy your home if you have been a council tenant for five years or more... Find out how to apply

Tenancy fraud

Tenancy fraud - When people take a council home that they are not entitled to it is unfair to the thousands of people on our waiting list... Report a suspected tenancy fraud now

Tenant participation

Tenant participation - Find out how you can get involved and influence the way we deliver our housing services

Unauthorised occupation

Unauthorised occupation - Find out what to do if someone has moved into your home without permission or you are concerned about squatters in a nearby council property

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017