Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Business > Permits, licences and registration > [ Public rights of way licences ]
Permits, licences and registration
 See also
Parking permits
 Web links

Public rights of way licences

To carry out work or place anything that could cause obstruction or danger on the highway (road, pavement or verge) you will almost certainly need a permit or licence.

In certain situations, such as placing a skip outside your home, you will need to use a Hull City Council-approved contractor. They will automatically apply for the necessary permit as part of the skip hire. In other cases, you will need to apply directly to us.

Please call 01482 300 300 for further information.

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint

Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017