Hull City Council
You are here: Home > Business > [ Permits, licences and registration ]
Animal boarding licence 
Animal licences 
Child employment licence 
Cooling towers registration 
Credit licences 
Dangerous wild animals 
Dog breeding licence 
Explosives and fireworks 
Feed business approval or registration 
Food export certificates 
Food premises registration 
Gambling Act 2005 
Home boarding 
House to house 
Licence fees 
Licence to deal in game 
Licensing Act 2003 
Pavement cafe licence 
Performing animals registration 
Personal treatment licences 
Pet shop 
Petroleum storage licence 
Public rights of way licences 
Registering a building 
Riding establishments 
Scrap metal dealers licence 
Second hand goods 
Sex establishment and sex cinema licence 
Sexual entertainment venue 
Small bakers exemption 
Street collection permit 
Street trading consent 
Sunday trading act 
Taxi and private hire vehicle licences 
Weighbridge operator certificate 

Permits, licences and registration

blue arrow License fees and charges
blue arrow Animal boarding licence
blue arrow Building registration for marriages and civil partnerships
blue arrow Child employment licence
blue arrow Cooling towers registration
blue arrow Credit licences
blue arrow Dangerous wild animals
blue arrow Dog breeding licence
blue arrow Explosives and fireworks
blue arrow Feed business approval and registration
blue arrow Food export certificates
blue arrow Food premises registration
blue arrow Gambling Act 2005
blue arrow Home boarding
blue arrow House to house charitable collections
blue arrow Licence to deal in game
blue arrow Licensing Act 2003
blue arrow Pavement café licence
blue arrow Performing animals registration
blue arrow Personal treatment licences
blue arrow Riding establishments
blue arrow Scrap metal dealers licence
blue arrow Second hand goods
blue arrow Sex establishment and sex cinema licence
blue arrow Sexual entertainment venue licence
blue arrow Small bakers exemption
blue arrow Street collection permit - charitable collections
blue arrow Street trading consent
blue arrow Sunday Trading Act
blue arrow Taxi and private hire vehicle licences
blue arrow Weighbridge operator certificate

Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint


The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. The council accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality of the goods or services supplied.


Go back a pageBack  Go to top of pageTop  Print this pagePrint

Find my nearest...

Please enter your postcode

City of Culture logo
Visit the City of Culture 2017 website (link opens in a new window)

Hull City Council, Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA

Sign up for council news and updates Subscribe to our RSS feedFind out about our Twitter profilesFind out about our Facebook pagesOur Flickr channelsYouTube channels

All Information © Hull City Council  2017